Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Violet for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal! Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning. Appropriate for children ages 18 months and up.
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting, explore more than 15 phone activities, and more! Appropriate for ages 18 months and up.
- Explore more than 15 phone activities as you pretend and play with your very own smart phone! Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Scout/Violet!
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting, phone manners, and more. Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Scout/Violet count it out in a fun way.
- Fun animations and a counting song introduce numbers and counting 1 to 10, while more than 15 phone activities encourage imaginative play.
- Skills learned inlucde numbers, pretend play, and social skills. Children also learn conversational skills such as saying hello, how are you, nice to talk to you, and goodbye.